You are cordially invited to our Wroxall Abbey Hill Climb, a two-day tour in Warwickshire – September 1 to 3 2017.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Are you planning to go to this year’s Goodwood Revival? Why not add the Wroxall Abbey Hill Climb to your itinerary. This is a great opportunity to catch up with old friends (and meet new ones) while taking in a short tour of this historic region.
Here’s our planned itinerary:
- Two (2) nights stay at the magnificent former home of Sir Christopher Wren (Wroxall Abbey)
- One-day tour of the region’s historical Hill Climb routes, with the option of taking in other iconic motoring venues
- Accommodation – Mansion Suites inclusive breakfast
- Welcome drinks reception
- Light lunch
- Abbey tour with taking in the Cathedral and history of Wroxall
- 3-course dinner
- Live music
- The Wroxall Local Ale Tasting Experience
- Tour of the abbey and it magnificent 27-acre grounds
- Access to spa, swimming pool, tennis courts and the superb grounds of Wroxall Abbey
- You can book treatments with the spa directly
- Teas & coffees available all day.
Dating back to the 12th Century and once the country seat of Sir Christopher Wren, Wroxall Abbey is not only a beautiful country house hotel in Warwickshire but one of the most historic. With an unrivalled location; offering seclusion and intimacy amidst 27 acres of unspoilt parkland and gardens, as well as 72 superb rooms, Wroxall Abbey is one of the top country hotels Warwickshire has to offer.
The hosts are looking forward to meeting you, They are passionate automobile enthusiasts themselves and have successfully turned the abbey into an ideal, complete destination for a range of Vintage, Classic & Specialist Car Events.
Wroxall Abbey is set at the heart of England’s motoring heritage, with Coventry just 11 miles to the north. The Wroxall Abbey Hill Climb takes us to and up some of the local test hill climbs used back in the day for vehicle testing and racing. We’ll be taking the longer version through scenic roads with great views, as we take on the challenges of Sun Rising Hill, Edge Hill, Burton Dassett Hills, Fish Hill and Saintbury Hill in the Cotswolds.
TICKETS PER PERSON
Doubles and Twins: £520 per person
Note: Tickets are non-refundable.
WE HOPE THAT YOU CAN JOIN US
This is the perfect opportunity to mingle and connect with like-minded people at one of the most idyllic and celebrated heritage buildings in the UK.
Don’t miss out!